Does your family know what coins on what addresses you stored?
Will they remember years from now when they need to?
You need a map to find all your coin!
Seedcret helps with that map.
Create a detailed coin map so not a single coin is forgotten or lost.
Wallet Details Template
Download the wallet details template to keep a record of your recovery seed and hardware wallet backups.
Wallet details template contains the below details.
- Device label is a unique identifier describing your particular hardware wallet
- Describes the type of your hardware wallet (e.g., Trezor One, Trezor T, Ledger Nano S, …)
- Asset name
- Coin or Token
- Asset details on CoinMarketCap
- Asset balance stored on the hardware wallet
- Address where the particular asset is stored (e.g. 1Nd7A2WctEugtbx7xr6xaoUtGxXr5EvMM4)
- Blockchain explorer to check asset balance
- Wallet used to access the asset
- Desktop or web-based wallet
- Official wallet URL where to download the wallet
- Latest date when you accessed wallet
- Latest date you checked/confirmed the asset balance
- Any comments
Where to Store Encrypted Wallet Details
Read VeraCrypt for sensitive data encryption to learn how to protect your wallet details template with encryption.
Then, once the wallet details file is encrypted, you can attach it to your recovery email or upload it to a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Don’t forget to share the decryption key with your trusted contacts!
Feel free to download the wallet details template below.