Wallet Details Template
Download wallet details template to take record about your recovery seed and hardware wallet backups.
Wallet details template contains the below details.
- Device label is a unique identifier describing your particular hardware wallet
- Describes the type of your hardware wallet (e.g., Trezor One, Trezor T, Ledger Nano S, …)
- Asset name
- Coin or Token
- Asset details on CoinMarketCap
- Asset balance stored on the hardware wallet
- Address where is the particular asset stored (e.g. 1Nd7A2WctEugtbx7xr6xaoUtGxXr5EvMM4)
- Blockchain explorer to check asset balance
- Wallet used to access the asset
- Desktop or Web-based wallet
- Official wallet url where to download the wallet
- Latest date when you accessed wallet
- Latest date you checked/confirmed the asset balance
- Any comment
Where To Store Encrypted Wallet Details
Read VeraCrypt for sensitive data encryption to learn how to protect your wallet details template with encryption.
Then, as wallet details file is encrypted, you can attach it to your recovery email or upload it to a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Finally, write down the decryption key on the First Part Form so your trusted contact will be able to decrypt and read the wallet details later.
Feel free to download the wallet details template below.